We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, and Accessible
Here at Paradise Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, we are committed to not only providing our guests with an amazing time on their vacation but also for our guests to have a safe and accessible vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and security systems around the resort to ensure our guests, and those guests requiring special assistance, feel welcome and safe. These updates include but are not limited to:
- Installation of strobe and visual emergency alarms for the hearing impaired in all rooms and common areas.
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems in all rooms and common areas, as well as fire extinguishers installed in all common areas.
- Access to portable pool lift usage with up-to-date trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- Specifically outlined handicap parking spaces in all on-property parking lots as well as numerous city-metered spots that are free to park with a handicap placard visible.
- Wheelchair accessibility beach access points located at 2300 South Ocean Blvd’s public beach access.
- Fully accessible floors by elevator without the interference of steps in all buildings.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Mounted directional signage that includes Braille and/or raised lettering.
- 32” clear passage width accessibility throughout the resort and common areas.
- Registered service animals are welcome except in the pools.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around the clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits.
- Properly labeled locked points of entrance and exit if not accessible by key card.
Should any guest at any time need additional assistance navigating the resort grounds, our staff is fully prepared to offer assistance.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to help you plan your trip and ensure your vacation addresses any and all needs you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us through our contact form at www.paradiseresortmb.com/contact-us or call us at (866) 812-0355 and let us know how we can help.
Paradise Resort is committed to helping its guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible at the resort to make you feel welcome, but we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site, and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].