After a long winter, we are all ready to embrace the spring season. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina sure knows how to welcome spring with open arms. Here at the Paradise Resort, we are ready to party with your friends and family for your 2018 spring retreat.
We know it might seem too early to begin planning your spring vacation and the holidays are just upon us, but we have some great reasons you want to plan and book now. Let’s admit it, that we all love being able to build up the excitement and anticipation of our next adventure. If you still need a little motivation to begin planning now, here are a few reasons and additional benefits you might consider:
* Affordability: There are more benefits to booking early beyond the peace of mind it provides, including the kind that hit you in the bank account. Guests at Paradise Resort can save 25 percent by reserving their room early, and several spring specials also make it easier on the family vacation budget. Programs like our Advance Payment discount, Super Sunday freebies, and extra savings for members of AAA and the AARP as well as active-duty military/veterans make it easy to book early and save big.
* Climate: After enduring months of cold and cabin fever, you know you are going to be ready to feel some warm Carolina sunshine on your shoulders. While our northern neighbors are still thawing out in March, April and May, Myrtle Beach is already in full bloom by then, and the beaches are bustling with sunbathers looking to shed their winter coats. Experience nature at its peak performance at Brookgreen Gardens or Myrtle Beach State Park, and soak up some sun on the sandy shores just steps from your door at Paradise Resort.
* Parties: You could say spring festivals are a bit of a tradition in Myrtle Beach. After all, throwing parties is what we do best. Book your plans to attend one of the many spring festivals on the Grand Strand, like the 30th Annual North Myrtle Beach St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival (March 17), the 24th Annual Monday After The Masters celebrity golf tournament (April 9), the 24th Annual SOS Spring Safari (April 20-29), and the 78th Annual Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 11-20). No RSVPs are required, but you must be present to party.
* Resort Perks: Paradise Oceanfront Resort offers so many fun things to do that you could easily spend your entire spring break on the property. Our heated indoor and outdoor pools, our tiki bars and lazy river offer hours of entertainment for young and old, and Sandals Restaurant have you covered on dining and drinks. Paradise is made up on one single resort tower and offers numerous room types that can accommodate parties of any size, but booking early is the only way to ensure the perfect room for you and your crew.
* Sports: Springtime is playtime on the Grand Strand, and millions of visitors come every year to take part in recreational activities such as youth sports, golfing, fishing and water sports. The warmer weather flips the green light on for lots of other outdoor activities, such as biking, hiking and running. The Myrtle Beach Marathon kicks off the start of a busy spring sports schedule in early March, followed by the 6th Annual Salt Games in early June. You and your crew can get in on the action by making your game plan now.
Spring is the perfect time to visit the Grand Strand, and Paradise Resort is the perfect place to spend it. Get a jump on your vacation plans for 2018, and get ready to land in the middle of all the fun in Myrtle Beach.
"*" indicates required fields