* Broadway Louie's: This Broadway at the Beach sports bar has relocated just a few first downs away from its former Celebrity Square location, which has been taken over by Hard Rock Cafe. The new and improved Broadway Louie's is still the place to go for major sporting events, and the Super Bowl is the biggest game of the year. Watch on big-screen TVs throughout the bar and enjoy food and drink specials, giveaways, and contests throughout the game. If this place is a bit too rowdy for your tastes, check out Chuck & Duck’s a few doors down.
* Bumstead's Pub: Located about a mile south of The Breakers in the heart of the downtown district, this English pub celebrates American football in style on Super Bowl Sunday. The adjoining Dagwood's Deli is opened to make room for more fans, and patrons can chow down on their monster-sized sandwiches or enjoy the traditional pub fare of Bumstead's. Watch the big-screens with the crowds or grab a private booth with its own TV screen. Be sure to soak up some of Bumstead's beers from around the world.
* Overtime Sports Cafe: It's a bit of a haul to this North Myrtle Beach establishment, but it's well worth the 15-mile trip. This two-story sports cathedral features stacks of TV screens behind the bar as well as dozens of big-screens covering virtually all the walls. Super Bowl food and drink specials accompany a full menu of everything from steaks to sliders, and an arcade and sports memorabilia display are nice distractions if the game gets out of hand.
* Pine Lakes Tavern: Looking for a more laid-back Super Bowl experience? This small neighborhood bar beside Pine Lakes Country Club draws a local crowd in a friendly setting. If weather permits, enjoy the game on the big screen set up outside on the patio deck overlooking the lake, or you can cozy up to the bar and make new friends over the game. The unique gastropub menu and Super Bowl food and drink specials will be available.
* Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: Located just over two miles away from The Breakers via a straight shot up 21st Avenue North, this Scottish-themed sports bar provides a perfect setting for watching the Super Bowl. Plaid-clad servers deliver beers from around the world and a wide variety of pub fare, ranging from traditional fish and chips to good ol' American chicken wings. Patrons can play billiards, darts and other arcade games while they watch the Super Bowl, or gather around a big-screen TV and root for their teams.
In addition to watching the Super Bowl, visitors can also have a super vacation experience by staying at the oceanfront Breakers Resort. Featuring clean and comfortable oceanfront accommodations and first-class amenities such as indoor water facilities and on-site dining, The Breakers is the perfect place to touch down for the Super Bowl or for any other special occasion. It’s always good to have a great time at The Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach.