With another long, cold winter ahead of us, golf might be the last thing on your mind. But with the Grand Strand's spring golf season only a few months away, a golf retreat to sunny Myrtle Beach is exactly what you should be thinking about to help you get through those dark and chilly days and nights. Just like the visualization technique you use to perfect your golf game, it's time to picture yourself putting around the Grand Strand greens and to make it happen by booking your 2017 golf getaway early. Here are five reasons you should book your spring golf trip to Myrtle Beach and Paradise Resort today:
* Location and Accommodations: The Grand Strand is considered a golf paradise, and Paradise Resort is considered a perfect fit for golfers. Situated in the heart of downtown Myrtle Beach, Paradise is centrally located to the golf courses of the North and South Strand, and close to all the central Myrtle Beach attractions. But the biggest reasons to stay at Paradise Resort for your golf getaway are the clean, comfortable accommodations, first-class amenities and award-winning hospitality provided by Paradise. It's the ideal spot to enjoy your visit and get a good night's rest for the next round.
* Climate: While many of our neighbors to the north are still shoveling snow instead of swinging their golf clubs, play on the Grand Strand is well under way. With mild and moderate temperatures from March through May and the beauty of the South Carolina coast in full bloom, springtime in Myrtle Beach is the perfect time and place to play and stay. Enjoy the blossoming azaleas and wildflowers, check out the native animals waking from a long winter's nap, and experience the beautiful and challenging championship courses under ideal conditions. Whip your game into midseason form while your buddies are still shivering back home, or book a group golf trip and bring them along with you.
* Courses: With more than 80 courses located within a 60-mile radius of Myrtle Beach, golfers have plenty of layouts to choose from. For scratch golfers looking to put their games to the test, try one of the three courses recently ranked among the top 100 “Best Resort Courses” in the nation by Golfweek magazine, like No. 24 The Dunes Golf & Beach Club, No. 27 Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and No. 63 True Blue Golf Club. For average golfers on a budget, there are plenty of four-star, mid-priced links where you can get maximum bang for your buck. No matter your skill level or price range, you can find your sweet spot in Myrtle Beach.
* Off-course activities: Despite what you might sometimes think, man does not live on golf alone. The Grand Strand offers lots of fun things to do when the sun goes down, making Myrtle Beach the ultimate destination for both golf and sightseeing. After your round, feast on a surf-and-turf combo at one of Myrtle Beach's many excellent restaurants, visit top attractions like the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Broadway at the Beach, go shopping at The Market Common or Coastal Grand Mall, or relax over a few drinks on Myrtle Beach's vibrant nightlife scene. Come for the golf and stay for the fun.
* Packages: For the ultimate in savings on accommodations and greens fees, as well as bonus freebies like meals, drinks and merchandise, check out the wide variety of Myrtle Beach golf packages. Offering great discounts on lodging at Paradise Resort and the guaranteed best rates to area courses, a Myrtle Beach golf package allows you to save by booking all your needs at once, including flights and rental cars. Visitors can choose from one of the pre-planned packages or build their own dream package by picking the courses of their choice. Just be sure to reserve your spot at Paradise Resort, and get ready for a great golf getaway. For package information, visit http://www.paradiseresortmb.com/golf-packages/.
There are many more reasons to book your 2017 spring golf trip to Myrtle Beach and Paradise Resort early, so stop procrastinating and reserve your spot today! Once spring finally rolls around, you’ll be glad you did.