Paradise Resort is in close proximately to the Myrtle Beach International Airport. As a guest at Paradise, minutes after you land you can be oceanfront and enjoying your vacation. Plan your days with morning walks on the ocean, afternoon dip in the pool, or grabbing a drink at the tiki bar, here at Paradise Resort we want you to spend more time relaxing and less time driving. Check out the flight options available and hopefully one will suit your needs.
The recent expansion of Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) has opened the gates to even more air travel, and several airlines have responded by offering more direct flights to Myrtle Beach than ever. In the first quarter of 2018 alone, six different airlines have added direct service to Myrtle Beach from more than a dozen cities, bringing the total to 10 airlines providing direct flights from nearly 50 destinations in the U.S. and Canada.
With special introductory flights being offered for as low as $49 (one way), there’s never been a better time or more affordable way to visit the Sun Fun Capital for a vacation getaway. Splash in the refreshing waters of the Atlantic Ocean, play golf at some of the South’s top courses, dine and shop till you drop, and relax at the Paradise Oceanfront Resort for the ultimate beach retreat. Here’s a look at the airlines and cities with direct service:
• Allegiant Airlines: Traveling to Myrtle Beach from destinations like Flint (MI), Kansas City (MO), Louisville (KY) and Nashville (TN) is now a snap thanks to this budget airlines’ recent expansion of service. Beginning in June, Allegiant is offering direct flights from these destinations to Myrtle Beach without the hassle or time delays of connecting flights. The trio of cities brings Allegiant’s total number of non-stop flights to MYR to 18, joining Allentown (PA), Bellville (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Clarksburg (WV), Cleveland (OH), Columbus (OH), Dayton (OH), Fort Wayne (IN), Harrisburg (PA), Huntington (WV), Indianapolis (IN), Lexington (KY), Newburgh (NY), Pittsburgh (PA), and Syracuse (NY).
• American Airlines: This major airline is making its presence known on the Grand Strand. In addition to the five existing flights from major hubs like Charlotte (NC), Chicago (IL), New York (NY), Philadelphia (PA), Washington (DC), American is adding Dallas-Fort Worth beginning in April. The weekly flights run each Saturday, the perfect time to start and end a vacation getaway to Myrtle Beach.
• Elite Airlines: New to the Myrtle Beach market, Elite specializes in air travel on the Eastern Seaboard. The budget airline now offers those residents an easy escape route to the Grand Strand with direct flights from Albany (NY), Newport News (VA) and White Plains (NY) starting in April.
• Frontier Airlines: This airline is a new addition to the Myrtle Beach lineup and opens some new possibilities for previously unserved and underserved markets. Beginning in May, Frontier offers direct service from Islip-Long Island (NY), Providence (RI), and Trenton (NJ), as well as a non-stop flight from half a continent away with Denver (CO).
• Spirit Airlines: Spirit already has a long list of non-stop flights from more than a dozen U.S. cities, and now the budget airline is adding even more markets. Beginning in April, Spirit is providing direct service from major hubs Dallas-Fort Worth (TX) and Minneapolis-St. Paul (MN). Those flights buttress an already impressive list of direct flights to and from Akron (OH), Atlantic City (NJ), Baltimore (MD), Boston (MA), Charleston (WV), Chicago (IL), Cleveland (OH), Columbus (OH), Dallas (TX), Detroit (MI), Fort Lauderdale (FL), Hartford (CT), Latrobe (PA), Minneapolis-St. Paul (MN), New York (NY), Niagara Falls (NY), and Plattsburg (NY).
• Sun County Airlines: This budget airline touches down in Myrtle Beach for the first time in April with a direct flight from Minneapolis-St. Paul starting in April.
This list doesn’t include other direct-flight carriers to Myrtle Beach, such as Delta Airlines (Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, and New York); Porter Airlines (Toronto); United Airlines (Chicago, Newark) and WestJet (Minneapolis-St. Paul).
So book your flight to Myrtle Beach and book your room at Paradise Oceanfront Resort for the ultimate Myrtle Beach giveaway