Guests at Long Bay Resort often say they could spend their entire Myrtle Beach vacation on the premises. After all, our clean and comfortable oceanfront accommodations, state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor pool decks and delicious on-site dining provide everything you need for a relaxing retreat. But Long Bay Resort also offers hook-ups to many of the great attractions the Grand Strand has to offer through our Sun & Fun Rewards program.
The 2017 Sun & Fun Rewards package, which guests receive free of charge when they check in, includes free admission, discounted tickets and other benefits to more than a dozen top attractions in the area. One guest per room can take full advantage of the freebies, while others in your party are eligible for discounts to help stretch your travel budget. It all adds up to savings of up to $100 per day for a family of four. Here are this year's Sun & Fun Rewards offerings:
Winter (through March 3)
* Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: You won't find a better view of the Atlantic Ocean and the downtown district than you’ll get at the top of this 190-foot modern-age Ferris wheel that is Myrtle Beach's most recognizable landmark. Long Bay guests can get one free ride on us.
* Hollywood Wax Museum: Wax figures featuring the likenesses of today's hottest stars and biggest celebrities are in residence at this Broadway at the Beach attraction.
* Hobcaw Barony: Located in nearby Georgetown, this former rice plantation takes patrons back in time at its historic site. The Sun & Fun Rewards program offers one free admission.
Spring (March 4-June 2)
* Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park: This 23,000-square-foot facility is Myrtle Beach's first and only trampoline park. Featuring padded play stations like basketball goals, dodgeball courts and a one-of-a-kind Ninja Challenge Course, Rockin' Jump is perfect for a rainy day.
* Brookgreen Gardens: The Sun & Fun Rewards package has your ticket to the East Coast's oldest and largest botanical sculpture garden. Long Bay guests receive one free adult admission to this Lowcountry treasure.
* Broadway Grand Prix: Drive it like you stole it at this Broadway at the Beach go-kart racing facility. Sun & Fun Rewards provides one free adult all-day wristband for this fun facility featuring eight tracks as well as miniature golf, amusement rides and an arcade.
Summer (June 3-Sept. 3)
* Myrtle Waves: The best deal of 2017 is a free week-long adult admission to the largest water park in South Carolina. Featuring waterslides, speed flumes and aquatic attractions for all ages, Myrtle Waves is the ideal place for your family to get wet and wild.
* Lazer Tag: Long Bay guests get one free session at this high-tech game of modern warfare.
* Miniature Golf: Tee up some good, clean family fun with a free round at one of several putt-putt courses on the Strand.
Fall (Sept. 4-Nov. 30)
* Ripley's Aquarium: One of Myrtle Beach's best attractions opens its doors to Long Bay guests, who get one complimentary admission to see the wonders of the sea. Rare species of fish, such as sharks and stingrays, and even rarer characters like mermaids and mascot Sharky, are among the many things to see.
* WonderWorks: Tour this mad science lab and discover the laws of nature in action with interactive displays highlighting the principles of gravity, energy and more. Rides, rope swings and laser tag also make up this Broadway at the Beach attraction, where Long Bay guests get one free adult admission.
* Brookgreen Gardens: Autumn is the perfect season to explore this 9,100-acre botanical sculpture garden. Long Bay guests receive one free adult admission.
* Hopsewee Plantation: This former rice plantation features a Colonial Era-home, a nature center, slave quarters and endless acres of scenic Lowcountry beauty. Long Bay guests receive one free introductory tour.
* Ripley's Aquarium: Through Sept. 3, Sun & Fun pass-holders have exclusive access to admission tickets for only $19.95.
* Broadway Grand Prix: From Sept. 4 through Nov. 30, all-day wristbands to this go-kart racing complex are only $29.95 for Sun & Fun pass-holders.
* DVD Rentals: Guests at Long Bay receive free and unlimited DVD rentals to keep their party entertained on a rainy day or night.
With so many fun things to do on the premises and so many freebies to attractions around it, Long Bay Resort is your place to stay and play for your next Myrtle Beach vacation.