Looking for something fun and free to do during your Myrtle Beach vacation? How about going for a ride high above the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk on the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, or coming face to face with sharks at Ripley's Aquarium? Or maybe zipping around the racetrack at Broadway Grand Prix is more your speed, or perhaps splashing down the water slides at Myrtle Waves?
If those activities sound like your idea of a good time, let Long Bay Resort pay your way with our Sun & Fun Rewards programs. Offering one free adult admission to some of the Grand Strand's greatest attractions, Long Bay gives its guests the opportunity to save up to $100 at entertainment venues off the resort, as well as more savings and benefits on the premises.
In addition to all the outstanding amenities at Long Bay, including an indoor/outdoor waterpark, restaurants and bars, and a beautiful oceanfront location, guests also receive perks as part of their Sun & Fun Rewards bonus. Use your card to check out unlimited DVDs to watch in the comfort of your own room. Our flat-screen TVs come with DVD players for enjoyable viewing.
But for those who like to get off the couch and explore America's No. 1 family beach vacation destination, Long Bay has you covered. Take full advantage of your Sun & Fun Rewards package by checking out all the exciting attractions the Myrtle Beach area has to offer. Here is a quick look at some of the fun at your fingertips through your Sun & Fun Rewards bonus:
Spring (March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the racecourses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer (June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller-skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town. Play at Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon.
- Blackbeard's Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina's largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov. 30)
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills. Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education, part entertainment.
- Ripley's Aquarium: You would have to travel around the world and dive to the bottom of the oceans to see this collection of sea creatures, or you can make the short trip to Broadway at the Beach and visit Ripley’s Aquarium. Featuring a variety of aquatic species such as sharks, stingrays, sea horses and other colorful fish, Ripley’s Aquarium pumps 1.5 million gallons of water through its tanks each day and has more than 87,000 square feet of dry land for visitors to explore. See animals from the Great Barrier Reef, the Amazon River and all the oceans, as well as the not-so scientific mermaid shows.
Winter (Dec. 1-March 4)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: Just follow the flashing neon lights to the downtown district and the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, which has become an instant icon on the Myrtle Beach skyline. Located in the heart of the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, the SkyWheel takes passengers 190 feet in the air for a scenic view of the ocean and downtown area. No need to worry about the cold; the glass-enclosed, climate-controlled gondolas offer a comfortable ride. For larger parties, special occasions or a romantic moment, hop on one of the SkyWheel’s VIP gondolas.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand's most popular entertainment hub – Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building – Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue a princess, while Outbreak features a zombie invasion that will send you screaming for the exits.
No matter when you stay at Long Bay Resort in Myrtle Beach or which attractions you decide to visit, you are sure to have an unforgettable vacation experience. … plus a few extra freebies courtesy of your Sun & Fun Rewards program.