Most New Year's resolutions involve some well-intentioned but hard-to-achieve goal like losing weight or quitting smoking. But there are a few easy things you can do to start the New Year to do something good for yourself, like booking your vacation to Myrtle Beach early. If improved organization and less procrastination are on your to-do list for 2016, you can get the New Year started out right by getting a jump on booking your spring and summer vacation at the Paradise Resort.
This might sound like a self-serving resolution, and it is. Remember how you feel every year after a long, cold winter? You start to get spring fever and have to scramble to find the right place for a warm-weather retreat. By that time, you really need and deserve a break, but you don't want to be left out in the cold by waiting till the last minute again. Here are a few good reasons to give yourself a late Christmas present by booking your trip to Myrtle Beach and Paradise Resort today:
- Accommodations and amenities: The resorts and hotels with the best overall facilities are usually the first to fill up, and Paradise lives up to its name when it comes to luxury and leisure. Enjoy clean, comfortable rooms and condos with all the extras and beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean from your private balcony. And there is plenty to do on the property rain or shine. Hit the beach and oceanfront pool deck on sunny days and dip into the indoor lazy river and hot tubs when it's too chilly outside. Paradise offers the whole package for families, couples and large groups.
- Events and Festivals: In addition to all the sun and fun, sand and surf, attractions and shopping, and dining and nightlife the Grand Strand has to offer, the Myrtle Beach area has also become a hot spot for great festivals and special events. Some that attract larger crowds are the California Roots: Carolina Sessions Festival (April 9) and the Carolina Country Music Festival (June 10-12) at the old Pavilion site downtown. Other popular events include Can-Am Days (March 12), the World Famous Blue Crab Festival (May 14) and the Beach Boogie and BBQ Festival on Labor Day weekend. Get your tickets and accommodations early this year.
- Golf: The spring golf season is just around the corner and the tee times are disappearing quickly. Although Myrtle Beach has more than 80 courses within a 60-mile radius, the best courses and accommodations packages are available to those who book early. Ask the Paradise Resort's friendly golf staff for help finding the right package for you, or visit www.myrtlebeachgolf.com to build your own dream golf getaway.
- Rest and Relaxation: A little R and R is the obvious reason for taking a vacation, but we're not just talking about the time you plan to spend at paradise. We're also talking about the piece of mind you will find by booking your Myrtle Beach vacation early this year. So after a hectic day and busy night between now and your trip, you can put your head on the pillow at night and rest easy knowing you are one day closer to your beach getaway.
- Savings: Guests can save a lot of money by booking their vacations early, and Paradise Resort offers a wide selection of deals to fit your party's needs. Save up to 45 percent by booking early, or take advantage of some of our special packages. Paradise also offers discounts for military veterans, full-time service members, AAA cardholders and more. Remember, the more you save on your room, the more you can spend while you're on vacation.
So if you are looking to make a New Year's resolution you know you can keep, do yourself a favor and put planning your Myrtle Beach vacation on the list. Paradise Resort will be waiting to make sure you enjoy your reward.