The word “free” gets thrown around a lot, usually followed by some small print or preceded by the phrase “buy one, get one.” Not so at the Caribbean Resort & Villas on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront, where our Sun & Fun Rewards program means what it says about free.
In addition to all the great accommodations, amenities, location and hospitality that come with staying at the Caribbean, our guests are also greeted with a Sun & Fun Rewards packet upon checking in to the resort. Inside you will find free tickets to some of the Grand Strand’s most popular attractions to give your vacation budget a boost. Providing one free adult admission per room, a family of four can save more than $100, and larger groups can save even more.
The Caribbean also offers free unlimited DVD rentals so you can enjoy your time on the property as much as your time off it. Among the Sun & Fun Rewards’ participating attractions are Ripley’s Aquarium, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Fun Warehouse, Myrtle Waves and a number of miniature golf courses, so be our guests and visit some of these Sun & Fun Rewards featured attractions in the upcoming months:
Spring (March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the race courses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer (June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town: Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon.
- Blackbeard's Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina's largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov. 30)
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills. Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education, part entertainment.
- Ripley's Aquarium: Visit the depths of the ocean while staying above sea level at this Broadway at the Beach attraction. Featuring a wide array of aquatic animals on display at this popular venue, Ripley's Aquarium is home to various species of sharks, stingrays and more. Ripley’s Aquarium has more than 87,000 square feet of space for patrons to roam and learn about sea life, with over 1.5 million gallons of water flowing through the facility. Guests have the opportunity to take part in several hands-on, interactive displays, such as picking up horseshoe crabs or petting stingrays. Ride the 330-foot moving walkway that glides through Danger Reef, a shark-infested exhibit that brings you face to face with these fearsome creatures.
Winter (Dec. 1-March 4)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: Take a ride on this modern-day Ferris wheel and see the Grand Strand like never before – at 190 feet above the Myrtle Beach oceanfront. As the new centerpiece of the downtown district, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel lights up the night with bright neon displays and attracts visitors to go for a thrilling ride. Featuring comfortable, climate-controlled gondolas that are completely enclosed, the SkyWheel provides a beautiful view and a great photo op to remember your vacation. Special VIP gondolas are also available for larger parties or special occasions.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand's most popular entertainment hub – Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building – Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue a princess, while Outbreak features a zombie invasion that will send you screaming for the exits.
We hope you will take full advantage of your Sun & Fun Rewards benefits and enjoy your Myrtle Beach vacation to the max. It’s our way of saying thank you for making the Caribbean Resort and Villas your vacation home away from home.