The Breakers Resort has been hosting memorable family vacations on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront for nearly 80 years, and the good times just keep getting better at this multi-building property. In addition to offering excellent accommodations, first-class amenities and warm hospitality, the Breakers also goes the extra mile to enhance your vacation experience with our Sun & Fun Rewards program.
Offering one free adult admission to some of the top Myrtle Beach attractions, the Sun & Fun Rewards package you receive at check-in is stuffed with free tickets and other discounts that will help your family stretch its vacation dollars and squeeze the maximum amount of fun out of your stay. And for those rainy days, your Sun & Fun Rewards card is good for free unlimited DVD rentals through a kiosk in the lobby. It's our way of saying thanks for staying with us at the Breakers.
Unlike bonus programs offered by some resorts, there is no “catch” or hoops you have to jump through to receive your freebies. From thrilling rides and waterslides to a fun round of putt-putt golf, the Sun & Fun Rewards program has something for the whole family. Here are some of the featured attractions for the coming months:
Spring (March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the racecourses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer (June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller-skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town. Play Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon.
- Blackbeard's Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina's largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov. 30)
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills.Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education, part entertainment.
- Ripley's Aquarium: This popular Broadway at the Beach attraction brings aquatic animals to the surface so humans can see them like never before. Featuring everything from sharks and stingrays to starfish and sea horses, Ripley’s Aquarium occupies 87,000 square feet of dry land to explore and more than 1.5 million gallons of water filling the display tanks. The highlight is a 330 foot glide down the moving walkway through Danger Reef, where you come face to face with menacing sharks. Mermaid shows, educational programs, a souvenir shop and grill are part of the adventure.
Winter (Dec. 1-March 4)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: This popular attraction lights up the Myrtle Beach skyline with flashing neon lights and big crowds gathering around to get a bird's-eye view of the Atlantic Ocean and downtown district. This modern-age Ferris wheel reaches heights of 190 feet, offering scenic views from your glass-enclosed, climate-controlled gondola. Snap selfies of you and your group and get great vacation shots of the Grand Strand.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand's most popular entertainment hub – Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building – Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue
Guests can visit all these great attractions and enjoy free unlimited DVD rentals just for staying with us at Breakers Myrtle Beach Resort. The Sun & Fun Rewards program continues our proud tradition of making happy vacation memories.