Guests at the Paradise Resort can enjoy the oceanfront pool in the morning and take a stroll on the beach in the afternoon. But, if you are looking for some fun springtime festivities, we have just the list for you. Whether you want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, eat a little crab or just celebrate our military, we have all of the events for you this spring!
* April 28-29, Wings Over Myrtle Beach: Look to the skies for some high-flying entertainment at this air show at the Myrtle Beach International Airport. The two-day festival includes fleets of historic and modern aircraft. The headline act is the U.S. Navy's famed Blue Angels, which will perform breathtaking stunts and formations.
* May 5 – Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in true Myrtle Beach – head to your favorite Mexican restaurant and eat some great tacos while sipping Margaritas.
* May 12, Mayfest on Main: North Myrtle Beach hosts one big street party to celebrate spring and the beach music that makes the beach town move. The town blocks off Main Street so visitors can bring their beach chairs and dance on Ocean Drive while live music plays at the Horseshoe stage. Arts and crafts vendors set up along Main Street and adjoining McLean Park has kids' activities and family fun.
* May 19-20, World Famous Blue Crab Festival: Head up to Little River, SC, for the 37th annual celebration of the Grand Strand's favorite crustacean – the blue crab. Thousands descend on this tiny fishing village to taste deviled crab, crab cakes, crab legs, and other dishes, as well as listen to live music, shop at the vendor tents, and dance in the streets of the historic waterfront district.
* May, Military Appreciation Days: The City of Myrtle Beach goes all out for our military veterans and service members with this month-long festival. Events include the May 26 Military Appreciation Days Parade & Picnic at The Market Common and the May 28 Remembrance Ceremony at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
Summer will be here before you know it, so don’t let spring slip away without hitting the Myrtle Beach festival scene. Book your plans to stay at Paradise Resort this spring and get ready to party.