True, there are a lot of places to stay in the Grand Strand.
So why, with all those options, should you choose to stay with us?
First of all, we’ll start with the name: Beach & Golf.
Yes, we have both. Rare is the resort that offers access to South Carolina’s world famous beaches as well as tee times at some of the best golf courses in the South.
But what else is so great about us? Read on.
- Location. We’re partial to the South Strand, obviously, but it doesn’t take visitors long before they’re on our side. Litchfield and Pawleys Island give us a glimpse of what life was like before the Grand Strand got touristy and, well, a little wild. Life is more relaxed down here, more natural, more in line with what a low-key getaway ought to be. And yet it’s still so close to everything — zip up the road to exciting Myrtle Beach and the airport or take a short drive south to historic Charleston. It’s sort of perfect.
- Accommodations. Whether you’re headed here on a solo trip or with dozens of friends or family, Litchfield Beach & Golf has a spot for you. Actually, many spots. Book a one-bedroom suite or a five-bedroom villa with the works. Would you rather have an ocean view? What about that of the back nine? Want to stay in the heart of the action or a bit farther afield? You have options, and you also have the peace of mind knowing that whatever spot you choose will be impeccably clean, beautifully appointed and will come with the level of care that only Litchfield staffers can deliver.
- Perks. A wonderful on-site restaurant. An enormous pool and lazy river. A state-of-the-art spa and fitness center. Gorgeous winding trails. Your beloved Starbucks. We get what it is that makes a vacation go from good to great, and we’ve got it. We understand this for a couple looking for a little alone time as well as a wedding party seeking everything possible for the perfect, memorable day. We’re big while still being intimate — we want you to love it here as much as we do.
- Natural beauty: We mentioned the beach component earlier, yes, but it bears repeating. With over a dozen beachfront accommodations options, plus a complimentary shuttle to the shores for those staying inland, you can be at the water in minutes. But lake- and course-adjacent stays are also gorgeous, and our surroundings are beyond reproach. The much-lauded Brookgreen Gardens and pristine Huntington Beach State Park are just minutes from our front door, and dinner and drinks along the marsh in nearby Murrells Inlet are within striking distance, too. Everything feels a little bit more natural and lush down here, and we think you’ll agree.
- Prices. Yes, you get what you pay for. But every once in a great while, you can get more than what you pay for. We often run specials for those seeking last-minute getaways, family and business travelers in large groups, folks seeking golf and spa packages and more. Off-season stays will all but guarantee lower prices on rooms and tee times. But even our standard pricing is more than competitive, making our resort a standout among local options. It’s affordable and luxurious and, trust us, that’s hard to come by.
Ok, we know why we’re special. We know why our guests come back to us year after year, bringing family, celebrating milestones, and seeking memories that will last a lifetime.
We know why. But we want you to know, too.