* The Beach House: Transform your home into a beach-themed house with gifts and souvenirs from this Pawleys Island shop. Artwork of actual scenes from the local coast, seashells, and housewear items make this a must-stop for folks who fall in love with the Lowcountry.
* Carolina Gourmet: Take home a taste of the Carolina coast at this popular spot for foodies. Featuring hard-to-find items outside the Lowcountry, such as stone-ground grits, crab and shrimp boils and native jams and jellies, Carolina Gourmet is a great place for culinary artists to shop.
* The Freckled Frog: The little ones will love this shop designed with them in mind. Find children's books, toys and games, clothing and accessories, jewelry and craft projects. This is one store at the Hammock Shops where you won't have to drag the kids.
* Hudson's Flea Market: OK, so this old-school flea market isn't exactly a boutique, but you can find some unique items you won't see at any of the other local shops. Featuring a wide selection of just about everything, you are sure to find something you want or need at Hudson's.
* Inlet Square Mall: This recently renovated and expanded mall is just a few miles north in Murrells Inlet and has an array of popular anchor stores, national chains and locally owned and operated boutiques where you can enjoy a mixed shopping experience.
* The Lazy Gator: Located in nearby Murrells Inlet, this local boutique is stocked with great gift ideas. From apparel and accessories to paintings and souvenirs, The Lazy Gator is a great place to pick up that something special for that special someone.
* Market Common: This urban-style shopping district is about a 15-mile drive from the resort but well worth the trip for those looking for some serious retail therapy. Featuring a variety of national chains and mom-and-pop shops, Market Common has about six city blocks of stores to choose from.
* The Original Hammock Shop: This is the place that started it all for Pawleys Island's chief export – the rope hammock. This shop has been hand-making the unique Lowcountry hammocks since the 1930s, and now also sells souvenirs, jewelry, fudge and other odds and ends.
* Pawleys Island Wear: Fashion-minded ladies can pick up some authentic Lowcountry fashions to wear on vacation and take home for a fresh look. In operation at the Hammock Shops for nearly 30 years, Pawleys Island Wear carries a wide variety of apparel and accessories.
* Stox & Co.: Guests at Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort don't even have to leave the property to discover a classic boutique with upscale apparel, accessories, gifts and more. Stox & Co. also has a full-service spa so you can spoil yourself in more ways than one.
After a long day and night of shopping, head back to your vacation home away from home at Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort for a little rest and relaxation. It’s just one more reason to spend your vacation with us.