Terms and Conditions
RESERVATION / CHECK-IN POLICY
- An advance deposit equal to the first night’s stay is due at time of booking.
- Your reservation’s remaining balance is due at time of check-in.
- A deposit of $100.00 per person will be taken upon booking for all golf packages. Final payments for all golf package reservations are due 14 days prior to the arrival date of the stay and play package.
- Rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children unless otherwise noted. Additional adults over age 17 will be charged a fee of $10.00 per night plus tax. For 2-bedroom units or larger, the rate applies to 4 adults and 4 children.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is before 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- A $100 security deposit is due at check-in and is refundable at check-out minus any incidental charges during time of stay.
- All guests must be 21 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Payment options are credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover only), debit card, traveler’s check, or money order. A valid photo ID is required at check-in. No personal checks will be accepted for payment. Cash is also accepted, but a credit card is required to be put on file for the security deposit.
- Reservations must be in US Funds. Reservations are not transferable.
- Any credit or debit card used to make a payment or online reservation must be presented at check-in with a matching valid photo ID. If the credit or debit card is not present, it will be refunded the amount it was charged, and a new credit or debit card will be needed to charge the balance.
- Total stay value includes applicable taxes & fees.
- We collect a $100 security deposit at check-in via card.
- For guests using a debit card for the security deposit, please note the hotel will place a temporary hold on the card. At check-out the hotel will release the hold; however, it depends upon the cardholder’s bank as to the timeliness of this release. Depending upon the bank, funds may be held from 3 to 14 business days after departure.
- Once registered, there are no refunds for early departure.
- We reserve the right to require a minimum number of nights stay in any unit at any time of the year.
- Discounts are applied when reservations are made. No additional discounts apply.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Reservations are not final until property acceptance via email.
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled up to 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations canceled within 14 days of the arrival date can reallocate the advance deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any room rate differences.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and fail to notify the resort of a change to their stay dates, therefore acknowledge forfeiture of advance deposit funds.
- For Monthly Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
TAXES AND FEES
- Rates are subject to the city of Myrtle Beach’s 13% Lodging Tax. Tax rates may change without notice.
- A Resort Fee of $11.00 will be applied to each night of your stay. The fee includes periodical maintenance associated with use of all on-site amenities, parking, pool towels, local and domestic long-distance calls and more.
- A Marketing Fee of $4.00 will be applied to each night of your stay.
- An optional Worry Free Vacation fee can be added to your reservation in the amount of $39.95 that covers up to $1,000 in non-negligent damage.
- The Worry Free Vacation Fee is not insurance but is an agreement that covers non-negligent or accidental damage. Non-negligent or accidental damage may include but is not limited to: scratches to the wall, accidental breakage of glassware, spills, minor stains, and accidental furniture breakage.
- The Worry Free Vacation Fee does not cover intentional or neglectful damage to the unit. This may include but is not limited to: damage caused by a party, damage caused by smoking or pets, theft or removal of unit inventory, or furniture breakage if determined negligent.
- Guests’ personal property is not included under the terms of the Worry Free Vacation Fee.
HURRICANE CANCELLATION POLICY
- In the event of a pending hurricane and the Governor issues a mandatory evacuation, guests will receive a full refund.
- If there is not an evacuation, guests can reallocate the advanced deposit to be used as the deposit toward different stay dates within 1 year of the original reservation.
- Paradise Resort is a SMOKE-FREE property. Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed in guest rooms, on balconies, or common areas around the property. A $250.00 fee will apply if smoking occurs in or around these specified areas of the resort. However, there is a small designated area near the Tiki Hut where guests are permitted to smoke. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Boats, trailers and other recreational vehicles are not permitted on property or in parking areas.
- Assigned parking passes must be present in all vehicles either in front window dash or hanging from the rearview mirror.
- (1) One parking pass is allotted for Standard Rooms, Efficiencies, One-Bedroom Suites and One-Bedroom Condos. (2) Two parking passes are allotted for Two-Bedroom Condos. (3) Three parking passes are allotted for Three- and Four-Bedroom Condos.
- Over-sized vehicles and trailers may not be accommodated. For multiple or oversized vehicles, please contact the resort before arrival.
- The resort does NOT ALLOW PETS. Service animals must be registered, and this does not include emotional support animals.
- We do not authorize reservations to residents who reside in Horry and Georgetown County.
- We are not responsible for money, jewelry or other valuables lost or stolen on property. In-room safes are available for your convenience.
- Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the “Do Not Disturb” sign remains on your door for an extended period- of- time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.
- All material contained within this website is the sole property of Brittain Resorts & Hotels and cannot be used, reproduced, copied or modified, in its entirety or in part, without prior consent by an authorized agent of Brittain Resorts & Hotels.